You’ll learn how to…
- Change the focus of your team’s activity, based on your product’s lifecycle stage.
- Understand and explore all the dimensions of your product idea using a product discovery canvas
- Create a customer value proposition using Design Thinking, Jobs-To-Be-Done and Value Proposition Design
- Define and scope an MVP and validate your product ideas with customer experiments before scaling them
- Balance and prioritise demands from users and stakeholders
- Create a balanced release plan
- Work optimally with your Agile delivery team
- Define product metrics that drive continuous improvement
We strike a healthy balance between theory and hands-on experience. Each module concludes with a practical exercise.
Chris Metcalfe (CPT), a manager and team lead at Deloitte Digital Africa, with over a decade of experience in design and entrepreneurship. He has worked with the financial, travel and ecommerce industries. He has been running and adapting the Deloitte courses for the last 3 years.
Stuart Wiener (JHB), also a manager and team lead at Deloitte Digital Africa, works with product teams almost every day, experiencing different ways of working and adapting them to be the best they can be.